About the job
About Cetas Healthcare:
About Cetas Healthcare: Cetas Healthcare is a global firm specializing in customer insights and strategy for the medical devices industry. With offices in Singapore, Mumbai, Chicago, New York, Norway, and Brazil, Cetas Healthcare works closely with top Med Tech companies such as GE Healthcare, Boston Scientific, J&J, Medtronic, Philips, Roche Diagnostics, etc. Cetas Healthcare is a preferred market research vendor for many of our Med Tech clients. We are preferred primarily for expertise in MedTech industry AND for the capability to design and execute complex market research studies in multiple countries.
Offered Designation: Research Analyst / Sr. Research Analyst
- Actively involved in complete research cycle starting from desk research at proposal stage to final delivery report for top med tech companies.
- Day-to-day involvement with projects, including, secondary research, questionnaire design and discussion guide design, data analysis, interpretation, development of recommendations and working closely with the Project Manager to deliver the final outputs (in form of reports) to the end client.
- Project Management, including, liaising with local and international partners to ensure smooth movement of field work
- Coordinate with Project Managers, provide daily updates and consistently deliver as per set targets and timelines for each project
- Assisting Project Managers to ensure all procedures and policies of company are adhered to.