About the job
You will be primarily responsible for establishing sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales potential for different territories. You will be required to manage the dealership sales by developing a business plan covering sales targets and expense controls. In addition, you will also be accountable for providing exceptional and premium treatment to the customers to ensure satisfied clientele with increased loyalty.
- Provide recommendations to the dealer on new car stock maintenance, by color, model and equipment, based on a demand cycle analysis of market.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs basis key customer demographics.
- Monitor the penetration of insurance packages and the other value-added services such as finance options, accessories and lifestyle.
- Keep abreast of new products, features, accessories in BMW’s product line and periodically evaluate the competitor’s offerings and current market position.
- Maintain a follow – up system to encourage repeat and referral business thereby ensuring increased clientele satisfaction.
- Perform the need analysis of high-profile customers by closely identifying their individual tastes and preferences.
- Define and project quantitative and qualitative targets for profits, sales, acquisition and customer care.
- Conduct periodic meetings with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of the dealership’s relationship with the clients.
- Oversee the vehicle registration process to ensure adherence with applicable statutory guidelines.
- Assume responsibility for managing orders and inventory control.
- Approve the accuracy of customer orders / contracts.
- Handle customer escalation and convey repeat concerns and complaints to BMW India.
- Coach and mentor the sales team members to ensure increased market penetration and exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Manage and control sales funnel activities of the team.
- Evaluate the performance of the dealership against the industry benchmarks to understand the market potential.
- Monitor sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping abreast with supply and demand, economic indicators and competitors.
- Sales acumen for premium / luxury segment.
- Excellent command over the regional and English language (oral and verbal).
- Exceptional people orientation skills combined with attention to detail.
- Dynamic leadership and motivate team members to achieve best possible results.
Qualification and Experience:
- Graduation in any discipline.
- MBA in Sales and Marketing will be preferred.
- Premium Automotive Sales experience will be preferred