About the job
We are expanding our Oracle Cloud (OCI) and Advanced Customer Services (ACS) products and need your talent to drive and contribute to the development of the new cloud-native and machine learning based digital transformation platform.
It is a unique opportunity to contribute and define the next generation of Oracle Cloud products, grow your career and advance the innovation in most lucrative and high pace technology domain.
Oracle is seeking an experienced SAFe Scrum Master to work with our product and engineering teams and lead organization transformation journey. In this role you will work on a highly collaborative team that values speed and quality, with a strong desire to drive change and foster a positive work environment. Your work will include coaching team members, proactively eliminating barriers, and facilitating team delivery. Perhaps most importantly, you will use your servant leadership capabilities and mindset to help empower, energize and motivate the teams you support. You will work closely with your team and peers to support sprint and release planning, foster team self-awareness, encourage cross-training, decision-making and continuous improvement.
Responsibilities for Scrum Master
- Leading, training, and coaching the organization in its Scrum adoption
- Setup and refine development processes using agile development.
- Helping the team focus on creating high-value Increments that meet the Definition of Done;
- Plan the product backlog, release backlog and sprint plan along with project team
- Track release backlog and release timelines
- Track Sprints using tools like JIRA
- Highlight and track project risks and issues in timely manner
- Summarize development tracking to Senior Management on a regular basis
- Ensure that the team follows the development processes
- Ensure organizational system reporting
Qualifications for Scrum Master
- 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master / Agile Project Manager
- SAFe Scrum Master / PMI-ACP / Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certifications would be a plus
- Experience using Agile performance metrics to drive accountability and continuous improvement
- Experience in Continuous Development / Continuous Integration Environment would be a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills a must; can present formally or informally
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Time-management, multi-tasking and organizational skills