About the job
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations. We are a Great Place to Work, ISO & ISAE certified organization.
- Assists the Manager / Senior Manager in providing company secretarial services to a range of non-listed client companies;
- Handles full set of company secretarial documents and activities;
- Communicates with clients independently;
- Prepares resolutions and correspondence to clients for review by manager, if necessary;
- Maintains statutory records for clients’ companies;
- Updates and maintain records/information
- Follows instructions from the Manager and other superiors.
- Experience in multiple client handling is preferable
- Degree holder; Student member of ICSI
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience gained in professional firm/ CPA firm/law firm;
- Good knowledge of corporate secretarial law and be familiar with
- Companies Ordinance, rules and regulations of regulatory bodies;
- Good computer skills with experience/knowledge in Viewpoint system as an advantage;
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Independent and able to work under pressure.
What’s in it for you?
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities, so you can take your career further within TMF.
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy.
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients.
- Through our corporate social responsibility program, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work.
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace.
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
- Marriage Gift policy
- Paternity & Adoption leaves
- Interest free loan policy
- Salary advance policy
- Covid support taskforce
- Well being initiatives