About the job
ZF Wind Power puts wind energy in motion! The ZF Wind Power Business Unit is part of ZF group which is known as one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers. Within our unit we develop, validate and service gear units used in wind turbines producing sustainable energy and we have been doing this for more than 40 years! Today we build new drivetrain solutions to meet the requirements of the future. As wind turbines continue to grow, we are continuously pushed outside of our engineering boundaries, which makes it a challenging engineering environment to work in.
Find out more: http://www.zf.com/windpower
We are looking for a Sr. Manager – Legal and Company Secretary in the Legal department at our location in Coimbatore, India.
- Handling all the Company Secretarial responsibilities under the Companies Act, 2013, RBI, FEMA and Rules, Regulations and Standards made there under and other applicable Corporate Laws, POSH compliances, organizing Board of Directors and committee meetings, shareholders’ meetings.
- Efficient management of Compliance Management Software (including monitoring, reporting etc.) for ensuring proper compliance of all applicable laws.
- Drafting, reviewing and finalizing of various corporate contracts, memorandum of understandings, CSR projects legal documentation and due diligence, engagement letters, etc., drafting responses to various letters, legal notices etc., development / review of policies from a legal perspective and other legal activities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Providing legal advice, guidance and support to business and support functions on all legal matters including and not limited to SEZ, Labour and Employment matters, FDI Policy, CSR projects, Fiscal incentives realization, expansion project documentation.
- Interaction with Regulators, Public Officials – State & Central Government (Ministry of Commerce), Development Commissioner-SEZ, State Government Officials, Industries Secretary, District Collector and interaction with the Ministers of the State Government based on business needs in an ethical manner.
- Coordination with SEZ authorities, Export Promotion Council, preparing and submission of representations on SEZ & related legal matters.
- Coordination with State authorities and Export Promotion Bureau on all matters relating to expansion project, approvals etc.
- Support Compliance investigator in conducting impartial confidential investigations of reported incidents and preparation of required documents, reports.
- Associate / Fellow Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Bachelor of Law from any recognized University.
- Working experience as a Company Secretary and 10+ years’ experience in Legal function of similar nature in a manufacturing entity, preferably SEZ unit.
- Possess a comprehensive knowledge of SEZ compliances, corporate laws, labour and employment laws.
- Strong organizational and inter-personal skills and a demonstrated ability to work autonomously as an individual contributor in a global matrix environment.
- Must be well versed in the English & Tamil languages.
- Liaisoning with Central/State Government i.e. SEZ authorities, SIPCOT, Town & Country Planning and other local authorities, Trade & Industry Associations to name a few.
Talent Acquisition – HR
ZF Wind Power Coimbatore Private Limited
Registered Office & Works: Plot No.3,
Hi Tech Engineering and Services Sector SEZ,
Karumathampatty and Kittampalayam Village,
Annur Road, 641659 Coimbatore