About the job
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Senior Manager – ServiceNow App Engine
- Configuration/Customization of the ServiceNow platform, including creating workflows.
- Lead the conceptualization, design, development, implementation, and maintenance of new and existing features for the existing portfolio of applications for a business area.
- Design, code, configure, unit test, maintain, and document software deliverables using agreed upon standards and tools.
- Build service requests from customer requirements including requests, request items and tasks using workflows (manage data flows from the customer to the support teams providing the service).
- Use scripting tools and ServiceNow functionality to automate rote tasks fulfillment in ServiceNow.
- Perform integrations and process automation using Service Now Orchestration.
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between ServiceNow and other systems.
- Perform system and integration testing with sample and live data Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of the application.
- Collaborate with team members and business users to clarify requirements and confirm design/implementation.
- Experience with ServiceNow App Engine and custom/scoped app development experience
- Follow set coding best practices and standards.
- Foster a collaborative and team-oriented environment.
- Adhere to the system development life cycle (SDLC) processes.
- Test and debug team solutions.
- Participate in on-call rotation to troubleshoot and prioritize Incidents assigned to team.
- Document processes/solutions/fixes in Knowledge Base.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units, and the Company. Interact appropriately with others to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- BS degree or higher in Information Technology.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and collaborative skills.
- Thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes.
- Hands-on design, development, and deployment experience with the ServiceNow platform.
- ServiceNow implementation experience in ITSM modules (Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB & Asset).
- Experience in CMDB, Discovery and integration with other external modules.
- Hands-on experience in Glide and Jelly Scripting, Java Script, HTML, XML, & AJAX.
- Experience with Integrations with 3rd party tools using (web services, SOAP, email, MID, etc.).
- ServiceNow administration experience.
- Good years of ServiceNow experience preferred.
- Hands-on experience working with relational databases.
- Hands-on experience with web UI development technologies that include HTML, CSS, and AJAX.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: HTML/CSS, AJAX, Jelly, JSON, AngularJS.
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer.
- Experience utilizing Agile/SCRUM Methodologies.
- Understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC) processes.
- Excellent communication skills and strong customer service skills
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit http://www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Sep 1, 2022, 3:52:30 AM
Master Skills List