About the job
Roles and Responsibilities
- As a Sr. Project Coordinator, role involves closely working with Project/Program managers providing project and program level support and analysis, reporting, and documentation writing services.
- Ability to complete data analysis, generate stakeholder communications and meeting minutes,
- Gather and organize requirements and other information as needed.
- Good experience working on Agile / waterfall project management methodologies, Agile reporting, knowledge of AWS/Azure and other cloud platforms.
- Requirements management and analysis. Good at ITIL processes, Experience in creating, applying, and maintaining tools to track project tasks, including project budget, cost, schedule, and risk / issues data / Dashboards / Invoicing.
- Maintain and update project documentation. Experience with tools Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Teams/Skype, MS Project, smartsheet.
- Ability to produce and deliver detailed status reports, routine and ad hoc reports, and briefings. Provide meeting planning and facilitation, including project team meetings, document reviews, and client-driven meetings.
- Project Management 101 or equivalent /higher Project management certifications would be a plus.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience working in a geographically dispersed Agile project team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Experience working with customers, users and project leads in analyzing, designing, implementing/migrating business applications and systems.
- Experience in creating, applying, and maintaining tools to track project tasks, including cost, schedule, and risk / issues data.
- Good at Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Teams/Skype, MS Project, smartsheet.
- Flexible to work in US Shift
- Project Management Certifications preferred, ITIL certification(Mandatory).