About the job
Job Id: 22525649
The Project Manager provides full leadership and supervisory responsibility. Provides operational/service leadership and direction to team(s). Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge through provision of value-added perspectives or advisory services. May contribute to the development of new techniques, models and plans within area of expertise. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Generally has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness of end results and shared responsibility for planning and budgets. Work affects an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family. Full supervisory responsibility, ensuring motivation and development of team through professional leadership to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations as well as direction of daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Responsible for the daily execution of significant projects within a focus area and resolution of complex problems or transactions, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes.
- Full ownership for one or more processes, reports, procedures or products, and may also be considered analytical or procedural experts representing a unit or team on cross-function process or project deliverables.
- May supervise day-to-day work of junior level employees, but will not typically have formal management role.
- Manages one team (consisting of support staff and/or entry-level analysts).
- Full leadership and/or supervisory responsibilities.
- Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge of concepts and procedures within own area to resolve issues.
- Ensures creation of project plan and charter benefits management plan, stakeholder management plan, acceptance plan, and central project issue log.
- Ensures resources are assigned to project & monitor commitment.
- Ensures change control is executed throughout project.
- Identifies, documents, and understands project dependencies Identify key stakeholders who participate in project scope definition.
- Tracks actual project costs, identify variances, and reforecast project costs as needed.
- Measures project management performance against standards.
- Ensures appropriate project staffing levels.
- Establishes project communication needs and create project communication plan.
- Creates the project risk management plan.
- Partners with cross function peers to create, administer, track, and eventually close project contracts.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Financial background needed, also GL experience will be appreciated.
Regulatory/mandatory high exposure work.
PM and Scrum Master skills
Job Family Group:
Project and Program Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting