About the job
ZEE5 is the OTT platform of ZEE Network. We’re the largest digital destination for South Asian content in the world with a presence in at least across 190+ countries, which makes us pretty much the only OTT /streaming platform with such a massive geo-presence. What we’re passionate about is making the best of stories from South Asia easily accessible to not only South Asians across the globe, but also to mainstream audiences across markets. With over 130,000 hours of TV Shows, Movies, Originals, News and much more, available now in 18 languages like Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Bengali, Marathi and even in Thai, Malay, Bahasa, Russian and German, we are the first ever OTT platform to offer South Asian content, customized for mainstream audiences across markets-at such a large scale.
Your Success is our Success:
If you are an exceptional team player who is ready to break down walls and pave the way with a team who are enthusiastic, technology driven, loves to think big, experiment and learn then this role and this team is for you! Self-starters with a “deploy on day one” mindset are the perfect match for us.
What Will You Do At ZEE5:
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the priorities of the business.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analysing program risks.
- Work with reporting manager /team on setting goals for cross-functional projects and liaise with marketing, performance marketing, content, Business Development, CLM and product teams to execute acquisition, engagement and retention strategies.
- Complete and monitor the projects across multiple Operations teams and make adjustments along the way while also looking ahead to identify and mitigate risks.
- Close involvement with product development with product managers and engineering teams, ensuring business requirements are correctly represented
- Continually refining operational processes internally and with external teams
- Consistently report on project updates to all levels of the organization and to cross-functional teams.
- Build relationships with and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams on project tasks, progress, and asks.
- Identify new tooling and process enhancements for projects. Recognize and act on opportunities for automation.
- Acquire a deep understanding of our data pipeline, from integration to consumption, as well as our data management tools.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in business or related field.
- Proven 2-4 years’ experience in program or project management in digital media /Ecommerce / consumer internet / large start-up, telecom or FMCG
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of project management and SDLC.
- Experience with tools like JIRA.
- Deep understanding of product management, analytics, data management, and project management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving mindset
- PMP Certification preferred
We are a team dedicated to changing lives with a work hard – play hard attitude because together, we aspire to be extraordinary, not as a goal, but as the standard.
We cannot wait to meet the next member of our team!!