About the job
You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You’ll work with dynamic colleagues – experts in their fields – who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you’ll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients – who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
Please enter the external job description here (remove this line)
Job Description (heading) / Description Du Poste (titre)
- Scum master certified or demonstrated similar training and experience
- Strong proficiency with Agile methodology
- Strong knowledge of Agile tools
- Strong leadership, planning, organizational and consulting skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical audiences. Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of Information Technology tools, products, and trends
- Ability to work effectively with little or no supervision, minimal direction, and frequent interruptions
Preferred Skills (heading) / Compétences Particulières (titre)
- Collaborates effectively
- Drives collaboration among team members in his/ her function
- Presenting a supportive, united front when appropriate.
- Communicates Confidently
- Communicates crisply and candidly
- Communicates effectively across audiences (reporting managers, peers, business partners)
- Balances talking and listening to foster candid dialogue
- Focuses on the Customer
- Raises concerns and recommends potential solutions for those processes that negatively impact the customer service experience or the fair treatment of customers
- Helps employees understand the impact of their work on the customer/ client
- Organizes own work to meet agreed upon deadlines
- Focuses on surfacing underlying customer issues / concerns and identifying root causes
- Takes Accountability
- Takes steps to understand decision making processes and procedures – uses this understanding in developing work plans
- Escalating issues or redirecting enquiries in a timely and efficient fashion.
- Following up with customers when we say we will and delivering on our commitments
- Works under general supervision on day to day matters.
Qualifications (heading) / Compétences (titre)
- BE/B. Tech./MCA from reputed institute.
- 8+ years of progressive experience in technology delivery.
- 5 yrs of experience in project management (waterfall /Agile)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills to work effectively in a changing environment balancing operations and project delivery
- Demonstrated problem solving skills with ability to analyze situations/problems systematically and deliver effective right-sized solutions in a timely manner
- Exposure to modern technologies and methodologies like Agile, Mobile, APIs, DevOps etc.
Responsibilities (heading) / Responsabilités (titre)
- Drives the Scrum Processes including:
- Help team focus on daily Sprint goals
- Facilitator to challenge old norms for constant improvement
- Facilitates all team meetings including: Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Planning, Sprint Demo, Sprint Retrospective
- Identify and remove any impediments/distractions that interfere with the team’s ability to deliver against their commitments.
- Coach team members on the agile scum values/principles, how work gets done (XP practices), estimation & grooming techniques, JIT model storming, etc.
- Help team achieve goals of self-organizing, self-managing
- Coach product owners on agile scrum release management, grooming practices, business epic backlog structure, stakeholder engagement, etc.
- Foster a collaborative dynamic between Product Management, development, and other cross-functional stakeholders.
- Establish high levels project progress visibility and transparency throughout the organization via breaking silos, agile metrics, collaborative tools, culture change and establishing best practices.
- Ensure project delivery expectations are specified and met through stakeholder management
- Engage project stakeholders and communicate project updates to ensure buy-in and project success
- Provide clear direction and motivation to project staff
- Successfully manage project changes, risks, issues and actions
- Supports the Product Owner with regards to priorities and scope
- Promotes DevOps technical practices
- Builds a high performing team managing intrapersonal conflicts
- Responsibility on the Agile Release Train to coordination with other teams, facilitate preparation for PI Planning, and supports the ART estimates for larger features and capabilities