About the job
Snapmint is on a mission of democratizing installment purchases for next 350 Mn Indians. Of the 300 million credit eligible consumers in India, less than 30 Million actively use credit cards. Snapmint is reinventing credit for the next 200M consumers by providing them freedom to buy what they want and pay for them in installments without a credit card. In a short period of time Snapmint has reached over a million consumers in 2200 cities and has powered over 200 crores worth of purchases.
Snapmint was started by a closely-knit team of passionate bankers and technocrats from IIT Bombay.
– Drafting of Notices, Agendas, Minutes of Board, Meetings Resolutions of Committee and General Meetings.
– Preparation and maintenance of various Statutory Registers as prescribed under Companies Act
– Preparation and filing of various Event Based e-forms with Ministry of Corporate Affairs
– Change in Directors and Auditors.
– Creation and Satisfaction of Charge.
– Transfer and transmission of equity shares in physical format
– Allotment of Director Identification Number to Director (DIN) and obtaining Digital Signature Certificate.
– Increase in Authorized Share Capital under Companies Act, 2013.
– Alteration of Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company
– Further issue of Equity, CCPS/Preference share Capital by way of Rights issue, preferential allotment and private placement
– Filing Financial Statement, Consolidated Financial Statement in normal as well as XBRL formation as well as filing of Annual Return of Companies with the Registrar of Companies (‘ROC’)
– Maintenance of various Statutory Registers as required to be maintained in Companies Act and other applicable laws
– Drafting and submission of reply to notices received from ROC and RBI
– Drafting and submission of reply for Customer complaints
– Dematerialization and Admission equity shares in NSDL and CDSL and liaison with Registrar and Transfer Agents (RTA)
– Formation of ESOP trusts and its compliances
– Filing of RBI returns
– 2-4 years experience in NBFC or Fund raising activities is a must.
– Exceptional command of verbal and written communication skill
– Understanding of RBI guidelines, E-Commerce guidelines and Legal metrology Act will be added advantage
Location Mumbai ( Andheri/ Nahur)