About the job
- Work with business and customer stakeholders to define product objectives and requirements.
- Prioritize requirements and define scope to meet market needs in a timely manner given available resources.
- Develop, maintain, and distribute (as appropriate) standard project management deliverables for the successful launch of new products and services, including: implementation plan, project schedule, project budget and variances, issues & action items log, meeting minutes, risks assessment and contingencies.
- Lead vendor selection process (including RFPs and Pricing) and manage against deliverables (including SOWs, change management, approval of deliverables).
- Partner with internal and external development teams to deliver on time and with the quality required.
- Serve as the product owner in Agile / SCRUM development process; write user stories, groom the backlog, and lead sprint planning.
- Manage each release through the launch process.
- Partner with customer operations to identify areas in need of improvement to increase customer satisfaction and decrease support requests.
- Anticipate problems and complications, and formulate solutions so as not to impede the progress of the project.
- Assume responsibility and drive ownership for issue resolution.
- Ensure all business systems, IT systems, partner platforms and networks are in place to support the offer and that the technical design accurately represents the requirements.
- Create and maintain scorecards to track vendor and partner performance.
- Accountable for on time product delivery, product quality, cost, and operations.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- 5+ years of Program Management or Technical Product Management experience in a technology oriented organization.
- Proven track record of successfully launching B2B2C technology products and services with geographically distributed teams in multi-vendor environments.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.