About the job
redBus.in is India’s largest online bus ticketing platform operating across India, SEA & LATAM (Part of GO-MMT group, Nasdaq: MMYT). We have the largest network of bus operators and satisfied customers booking up to 250,000 transactions a day through mobile and desktop channels. With over 150,000+ live routes in multiple continents, we host the largest inventory of bus seats from private bus operators and state road transport corporations. We are a true Indian MNC with a global presence and operations across India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Peru, and Colombia. In India, redBus works with 3000 + bus operators with services across 50,000 + routes and a customer base of more than 50 lakhs.
redBus at its heart is about people. As the pioneer in our space, we are passionate about creating amazing experiences for passengers, partners and our people. Energized by a great work environment, where talent is nurtured, innovation is celebrated and challenges are conquered, we journey towards creating fulfilling moments for everyone whose lives we touch. Always strike a balance between getting the job done, while also having fun along the way. So here is to being a Great Place to Work!
At redBus our work fundamentally transforms the way people experience road journeys. Our focus has remained to make road transport more efficient and reliable through technology innovation and winning partnerships with all ecosystem players thereby delivering solutions that truly enrich the lives of our customers and partners. When it comes to intercity travel by road, we are the most important, the most valuable and the most celebrated business in India with millions of customers and thousands of business owners counting on us. It is a privilege to work on extending this globally by making our products work in other markets and to impact even more people. Today, as we think beyond bus journeys we are guided by our vision to be innovative and stay true to our heritage of creating value for all players by targeting unsolved problems.
To know about us follow us on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/935776/) or visit our redBus career page (https://www.redbus.in/careers/)
· Be accountable for the end-to-end planning and execution of 4 or more projects and/or Agile teams
· Ask thoughtful questions to help our customers, product owners, and product managers to maximize ROI and meet company objectives.
· Understand product strategy and benefits of key deliverables in his/her area of responsibility
· Work with the product owner to promote and contribute to the improvement of the product backlog
· Management of multiple Scrum Teams with geographically distributed team members.
· Ensure clear communication and collaboration among the Product Owner and members of the engineering team.
· Identify business analysis deliverables for projects and manage their execution
· Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
· Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision
· Participate in solution reviews to assess product experience to identify usability impacts and recommend solutions or processes to mitigate impacts
· Be a change agent, ensuring users embrace new and innovative technology
Ideal candidate profile:
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
· Possess an in-depth technical understanding of agile software development lifecycle
· Extensive experience defining programs and implementing them across a team focused on delivering outcomes that meet rapidly evolving customer needs
· Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, technical leaders, external partners and developers
· A proven ability to bring clarity to ambiguous situations
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels
· Knowledge of project management elements, life cycles, tools, and reporting
· Certified Scrum Master (CSM) / Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or PMP certification is preferred.
· Degree in computer science
· 2 – 6 Years Must have prior experience working as a Software Development Engineer or Test Automation Engineer for 3+ years and have grown into a Program Manager role.