About the job
Web Engineer II
What You’ll Be Doing
- Establish a clear, consistent technology vision through collaboration, influence, and enablement.
- Research, recommend, design and develop systems and application architecture.
- Tailor communication and convey complex ideas in a concise manner to a diverse set of audiences and venues.
- Craft guidance that helps delivery teams identify quality risk factors around security and compliance.
- Provide tools that enable development teams to rapidly build and deploy software that is consistent with the broader architectural vision.
- Promote the company’s technology brand through creative thinking, and constantly raising the bar of what’s possible.
- Must have experience supporting / implementing large web development projects like product development assignments.
- Working on a collaborative, agile team building a world-class Marketing platform based on Umbraco CMS
- Expertise with responsive design and understanding of mobile first design principals
- Knowledge of designing and developing Ecommerce websites.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design patterns.
- Understanding quality UI/UX and collaborates with design team to innovate and evolve UX
What We Are Looking For
- 4-year degree from an accredited college/university in Information Systems (Computer Science) or related field or equivalent related experience.
- Minimum 5 years Extensive experience of IT Web and/or Mobile Applications experience.
- Minimum 2 years Umbraco CMS development experience
- Knowledge of REST services using JSON and AJAX
- Knowledge of Java and OO concepts.
- Working Knowledge on twig, vue.js, Razor
- Familiarity with tools teamcity, octopus
- Expert knowledge of agile development methodologies.
- Experience deploying applications in cloud-based platforms such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Conversion Rate Optimization
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 102 and one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 180,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2020 sales of USD $28.67 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at http://www.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what’s possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en.
IN-KA-Bangalore, India (Midford Crescent) GESC